Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Books Read in 2008

Here are the books I read in 2008 by month. This was a record year for me! My goal at the beginning of the year was to read 1 book per month. I have had that same goal for several years and almost never met it. This year I was able to read 50 books! I keep a running list in the sidebar of this blog for the current year's readings, but I will be clearing that out to start 2009's list. I wanted to save past years' reading lists, so I thought it would be easiest to make it into a post.

January - (6)

February - (4)

March - (4)

April - (5)

May - (3)

June - (6)

July - (4)

August - (4)

September - (3)

October - (3)

November - (2)

December - (6)

Total books read in 2008 = 50


2 comments:

Kim said...

Wow! Great job!

Jennifer said...

Thanks, Kim! I bet you read even more than me, though. You'll have to let me know some of your favorites from this year and maybe I can tackle those next year.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...