Monday, December 08, 2008

Mmm, Mmm, Good?

This was just too funny not to share (and yes, I do have permission to share it!). Part of Hannah's assigned reading in History today was a mini-biography entitled "Mary Slessor: Queen of the Cannibals." So before reading it I asked her if she knew what "cannibals" meant. Her reply had us all laughing so hard we cried. She said, "Sure, it's soup. You know... [singing the jingle from the commercial] possibilities!" It took me several minutes to recover my composure enough to explain to her what it really meant.


3 comments:

Gina said...

Don't tell Hannah how hard I laughed and I won't either. :)

Jennifer said...

You and me both! I was afraid she would get upset with me because I laughed so hard but I just couldn't hold it in.

Baroness Insomniac said...

TOO cute!!! =))

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...