Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Monkey Wallets

I recently told you about this adorable Scrappy Wallet pattern that I found and modified to make some notebook covers. Well, I also decided to use that pattern to make some wallets to use as party favors for Hannah's upcoming birthday party. Can you guess what the theme of this party is going to be?







The banana buttons were hard to find, but I finally found them at an online shop called Blue Morning Expressions. The first shipment of buttons was lost in postal la-la land. But Julie was nice enough to send a second set and we then declared that we "baffled the banana button bandits." Gotta love alliteration. :)

5 comments:

besnini said...

Those are soo cute!! I'm partial to monkeys...they remind me of my grandson, Elijah :D

tjobe01 said...

Love it! tj

confusedseeds said...

Loquacious Lizzy loves lots of alliterations, even lest they lead from a ludicrous loser (like Lizzy). Ok, Lizzy's mental larynx is losing life. Too many leaps from lofty ledges.

Later.

Gina said...

Oh. How. CUTE!!!!! Can't wait to see birthday party pictures, either. ;)

Baroness Insomniac said...

These are absolutely darling! You are so talented. =))

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...