Monday, July 13, 2009

Craft Hope Update and Reminder

There's just one more week to get me your baby blankets, booties, or beanies to me for the Craft Hope project (see here for details). They have also added balls, pillow cases, and handkerchiefs to the list of items. If you want to make some of those, the information is here.

I made twelve new blankets this weekend to send for the project. I also pulled one that was already made from my stash and have received 4 from friends, so I have 17 blankets ready to go! Below are photos of the ones I made.











Keep them coming! I will mail the box next Monday!

5 comments:

besnini said...

I plan on bringing the rest of mine on Sunday :)

Jennifer said...

Thanks!

boo4baby said...

I have my one crocheted blanket and I will get it to you by Sunday. I wish I could have done more, but my hats are taking most of my time, plus Honduras! I love yours! They are beautiful!

Jennifer said...

Becky - Your one crocheted blanket probably took longer to make than my 12 sewn ones! Thanks so much for doing it! I know you have had a lot going on.

Holly said...

These are so neat! Great job on the blankets!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...