Monday, August 17, 2009

An Important Announcement (Well, it's important to me, anyway!)

I wanted my faithful few blog readers to be the first to know about my new Etsy site! For those of you who may not be familiar with Etsy, it is a web site that allows you to set up your own "store" to sell handmade or vintage items. I have often been told I live in my own little world. Now that world has a name: Rah-Rah Land. :)



Click on the link or the image above to browse the store. I only have a few items in there right now, but I hope to add more soon. If you have ideas for things that you think I should add to the store, please let me know. And be sure to forward the link to anyone you think would like to purchase some of my items!


1 comment:

besnini said...

How fun!!! One of the burp clothes almost perfectly matches a nursing cover Dawn did. I can't remember if I have it in my stash or if it is on her etsy site. As I pray for Dawn's success I will pray for yours as well :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...