Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Pencil Bag

Hannah wanted a fabric pencil bag from Wal-Mart but they were out of them. So... we decided to make our own. Hannah picked out the fabric, ribbon, and buttons.




I lined the inside with muslin that I already had on hand.


This was my first time to do a zipper so I was a little nervous about that. So nervous, in fact, that I forgot to sew the ribbon down. Oops! I think it will be fine with the fusible stuff I used to stick it on with. If not, I can hand-stitch it later. This one turned out so cute that I think I will make some more and put them on my Etsy shop. What do you think?


5 comments:

Half A Dozen BOOTH's said...

Love it!

boo4baby said...

So cute!

besnini said...

I say yes to the etsy shop and if you can do a pencil case with a zipper you can do things other than "flat" :)

Baroness Insomniac said...

This is just darling! Defo on the etsy shop!!

Gina said...

Etsy - a big YES!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...