Tuesday, September 29, 2009

So Little Time...

There are SO many cute crafty projects I want to make. If there were only enough hours in the day, here are a few that I would like to attempt. (Click on the images to go to the tutorials.)

A reversible tissue box cover. I have this size box in both of my bathrooms and would love to find some fabric that would coordinat with my bathroom colors and make some of these.



I actually already bought the fabric to make this arm band pouch for Hannah. She wants it for her MP3 player.


I saw these adorable cupcake zipper purses and really wanted to make some, but I have no real need for them. Aren't they cute, though? They would be so fun for a birthday party favor!


Depending on what dress Alyssa gets for this year's Father/Daughter Banquet, I'm thinking she MUST have this shawl.

Wouldn't this furniture be fun for a playroom?

All these projects (and more!) must wait, though. I am going to try to work on Alyssa's quilt and catch up on some scrapbooking projects before I tackle any more big sewing projects. Well... before I tackle too many more, at least... :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I honestly don't see how you get so much done. As for being "crafty", I think you are one of the most creative young ladies that I know. Your ideas seem endless and your "doing" just rates right up there. Love the crafts and your 'tackled' projects. Keep at it!

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Some great projects in your line up Jennifer! I could use some of those tissue box covers - will have to add that one to my list too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...