Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Time Sure Flies...

They say time flies when you're having fun and I have to say I'm amazed that today is my 20th wedding anniversary! Could it really have been that long ago? The poor guy deserves a medal for putting up with me that long! :) I thought I would share some photos from the last 20 years with you. Enjoy!



Mr. GQ - See why I fell in love with him?



This is us when we were dating. Oh, yeah. 80's hair. Gotta love it.

September 2, 1989



In 1998, a few months after Hannah was born.


In 2000...


I think this was around 2004...


Last Christmas (2008)


Is it just me or has he not changed that much in the last 20 years??? Happy anniversary, sweetie!

6 comments:

Alyssa said...

WOW!! You guys had really weird hair back in "the day". :)

Happy Anniversary!! Love you!

besnini said...

He really hasn't changed much, but then neither have you :) Your hair has made some changes thought :D Happy Anniversary!

boo4baby said...

Hey Alyssa, easy on the 80s thing!!! Those were the days! :) Happy Anniversary to you both! Neither one of you has changed that much. Boy, was your hair long in that one picture! You both look great!

Kay said...

Love the pics.....gotta love the big hair, too. Alyssa is sooooo cute!

tjobe01 said...

Those were so much fun! 80's hair was the BOMB! I dig it however boy hair was not nearly as stylish as the big perm hair! Not sure who was responsible for mullets but wow....Love you guys! Tonya

Baroness Insomniac said...

I totally missed this but I hope my belated "Happy 20th Anniversary" wishes are ok. 20 years is quite a milestone and I'm so thankful the Lord has allowed you this time together. =)) As for looks, nah. Neither of you have changed a lot. =)) xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...