Friday, January 29, 2010

Baby Shower

Last Saturday we had a baby shower for my sister-in-law who is having a boy (any day now!). It took me a while to get the pictures but I thought you would like to see some of the things I made for the shower.

The baby room is in blues and browns and animal prints so we had a blue/brown safari theme at the shower. Here is the diaper cake I made. My mom found the elephant to put on top.


Here is the diaper wreath hanging on my mom's door.


I also made some mini candy bar wrappers for souvenirs:


Here is a picture of the corsage (sorry it's not a great quality picture) and another one of Kambrie wearing it at the shower.


I did NOT make the cake, but I just have to show it to you anyway. Wasn't it adorable?


Kambrie got lots of great things at the shower. Now we just need baby Brady to make his appearance!

3 comments:

Alyssa said...

All her stuff was ADORABLE!! :)

Baroness Insomniac said...

It all looks so cute and like a lovely time was had by everyone. =)

Tonya said...

Very cute! I actually just went through a bunch of pics of us back in the office days at my shower & OMG ---sooo funny! However someone made me have a side profile shot, not going to mention names but that person should be ashamed! hahaha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...