Saturday, January 30, 2010

Simple Pillowcase Tutorial

Since I was iced in this weekend, I was able to make a couple of pillowcases for this project.


I have had several people ask me how I make pillowcases, so I used this opportunity to make a tutorial. Rather than put it all in a post, I have uploaded it to Google Docs here as a PDF. You should be able to download or print it from there. If you have any questions about the tutorial or problems accessing the file, please let me know.

Happy pillowcase making!

2 comments:

Baroness Insomniac said...

Thank you for sharing the lovely tutorial! =) Just wait til the Mister sees the pillow cases I'm going to make for him. ;-) xx

Tonya said...

These are super cute as well! I need to get with you to see if you have tackled the pillowcase dresses? They are super cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...