Thursday, February 04, 2010

Short Term Memory Loss Prevention Device

I am a list-maker. I keep a running “To Do” list (lovingly referred to as “potential accomplishments”) that I keep in my purse at all times. If you ask me to do something and I do not write it on said “to do” list, rest assured that it most likely will NOT get “to done.”

I won’t neglect it on purpose, mind you. I just have very few brain cells left. I’m sure all the moms out there understand completely.

Today I found an adorable printable “to do” list here. I liked it so much I snagged the header graphic to be the new header of my “to do” list. I thought I would post here in case there are other obsessive list-makers among my readers. (Anyone? Hello? Is this thing on?)

So what devices do you use to keep yourself organized? Calendars? Lists? Sticky notes? Inquiring minds want to know! Please share your secrets with the class blogosphere.

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

Very cool! Glad to find your blog,too!

Baroness Insomniac said...

My brain is a filing cabinet but the size of a mansion. Everything is catagorized, a picture made of it and accessed when called upon... or at least that's how it works MOST of the time. I do find myself having to make wee lists every now and then which is great because I have that wonderful notebook/notebook cover and pencil with me! =D

Gina said...

Love it! And since I've recently returned to making lists (and loving it) - this will come in handy!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...