Monday, April 26, 2010

Craft Hope Bean Bag Update

Tonight I finished the alphabet bean bag set I was making for the Craft Hope Project. I used my embroidery machine to stitch the letters so that they would be durable. I decided to go with a solid color fabric on the bean bags so that the letters would stand out and not get lost in the design of the fabric. I had quite a bit of this pale green fabric on hand so I used that with black thread. I was really happy with how they turned out.


I decided to put both upper- and lower-case letters on each of the bags. Here's a picture of one of the bean bags.


The storage bag is made of some cute black and white alphabet fabric I had on hand. It's lined with black muslin to make it stronger (26 bean bags are pretty heavy!) and the drawstrings are made of black shoe laces.


If you are planning on making some bean bags to send with my shipment, please let me know. I will need to send them out a little earlier than I had planned because we will be going out of town May 8th.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...