Sunday, May 16, 2010

Catching Up

Wow. I didn't really mean to take a two week vacation from blogging, but I guess I did it anyway, huh? Did you miss me? I know I missed you, my dear blog-readers! I will try to do better in the future. I promise.

The last couple of weeks have been very busy (obviously). Hannah finished school the last week of April and Alyssa finished the first week of May (insert cheering here). Since then, I have been working on getting my curriculum figured out for next year. For some reason, that takes a lot more work as the girls get older.

I also have done quite a bit of scrapbooking. I made a scrapbook for Hannah's soccer coach and have almost finished our year books for this school year (insert even more exuberant cheering here).

And last week, my mother took the girls and me to a beach-front condo in Perdido Key, Florida (you can just go wild now and dance around your living room, I suppose). We spent the week swimming, shopping, reading by the pool/beach, collecting seashells, building sand castles, and just basically having fun. Here are some pictures of our week.

They have flags on the beach, denoting the condition of the beach every day. This was a "red flag" day, meaning the waves were pretty intense.

The girls in the pool:

Hannah sitting on the beach:

The girls and my mom (I know. She doesn't look a day over 38, right?!).
Me and the girls on our last day at the beach:

So, what have YOU been up to the last couple of weeks?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...