Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Unfathomable Love

If you paid attention in my last blog post, you noticed that I highlighted two lines of the song, but only talked about one of those lines. (Did you catch it?) Today, I wanted to talk about the other line. To refresh your memory, the line is “Show me how to love like you have loved me.

So, how does God love us? I made a list of a few ways. This is by no means meant to be an exhaustive list, but I thought it might do our hearts good to contemplate just how much God loves us and just how much we are called to love others. So here goes…
Beloved, if God so loved us, we also ought to love one another.
(1 John 4:11)



If you can think of references or examples I've left out, please add them in the comments section for the encouragement of any who might read this post in the future.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...