Thursday, September 23, 2010

It's Beginning to Feel a Lot Like Christmas

Maybe it's because of the sewing circle I'm involved in. Maybe it's because the blogosphere has been filled with Christmas ideas and crafts lately.

Whatever the reason, I've been bitten by 2 bugs: the sewing/embroidery bug and the Christmas bug. Everywhere I look, there are adorable projects that I want to make. RIGHT NOW.

I know it's irrational. Don't try to understand it.

Last week, I picked up a bread cloth I had on hand and finished the embroidery on it.

I love it, but that wasn't enough to quench the embroidery bug. I still really want to make these cute partridge and pear Christmas ornaments I found last year.

And how adorable are the ornaments in this Etsy shop? I could totally make those. (If I had the patterns, of course.)

Then I started thinking about my gift mixes and how I'm going to package them. I totally want to make these gift bags from Martha Stewart. Am I crazy?

Remember the snowman candy bars we made last year? Well how cute are these reindeer and Santa ones? We definitely have to make some of these this year. (So if any of you have daughters the age of mine and go to our church, you aren't allowed to steal this idea!)



So how about you? Am I the only one that's been bitten by this bug? Have you found any adorable Christmas craft ideas that your fingers are itching to start working on?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...