Monday, November 08, 2010

Is That All Right, Mama?

We heard this song on the radio today and I thought it was just too hilarious not to share. What mom can't relate to at least part of this? The artist is Kim Hill and the lyrics are below. Enjoy!



Lyrics:
I didn't clean the play room,
I didn't make my bed,
But now I'm runnin' out the door.
Can you do it instead?

Is that all right?
Is that all right?
Is that all right now, Mama?
'Cause I sure love you.

I didn't get my book read.
I didn't feed the dog.
I was too busy textin'
To do anything at all.

Is that all right?
Is that all right?
Is that all right now, Mama?
'Cause I sure love you.

Can you take me to the ball park?
Take me to the mall?
Doesn't your life revolve around
My every beck and call?

Is that all right?
Is that all right?
Is that all right now, Mama?
'Cause I sure love you.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...