Friday, December 31, 2010

Crafty Year in Review

Before I came home from working full-time, my yearly goal was to complete one crafty project every 2 months. I seldom met that goal. Since being home, however, my crafty project list has skyrocketed.

I keep a running list of my projects so I can look back on them to see trends. (Yes, I'm that much of a nerd.) This year, I thought it would be interesting to categorize them to see how many sewing projects I've done vs. embroidery, etc. It's really more for my enjoyment and amusement (and to rationalize my current overwhelming desire to do some more hand embroidery projects), but I thought I would share it here for you, too. If I blogged about the project, I have linked to the post. Several of them were not blogged, though.

Sewing Projects

Embroidery Projects

Scrapbooking Projects

Other Crafts

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...