Thursday, December 02, 2010

Why Yes, As a Matter of Fact, I AM Insane

Remember this post a few months ago where I showed you these cute gift bags from Martha Stewart?


Remember how I asked you, my beloved and trusted blog-readers, if I was crazy for wanting to make those bags for my gift mixes this year?

You DO remember it? Oh, good.

Well, then I just have one question for you: WHY IN THE WORLD did you not try to talk me out of it???

96 bags later, I can say with utmost certainty that the answer to that burning question is a resounding YES. I am definitely crazy for making all those bags!

... But aren't they adorable? :)



I really like them, but they were so much work that I probably won't make my own bags again any time soon. And if I happen to mention something about wanting to do this again, please... somebody stop me!

2 comments:

boo4baby said...

But they are soooo cute! I love them!

Gina said...

I must have missed the original post or I'd have said "ARE YOU SURE?" (I just checked, I did NOT see that post because there is some waaay cute stuff in it). But, the bags...totally adorable! And a treasure because you made them!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...