Saturday, January 01, 2011

Books Read in 2010

Here is the list of books I read in 2010. I will be clearing out the sidebar and starting fresh for 2011, but I want to keep previous years' lists so I am putting it into a post.

This year, I started trying to review some of the non-fiction books I read (and even one fiction book, too), to help me remember what I liked and didn't like about the books and to (hopefully) help others as well. If I reviewed a book, a link to the review is next to the book title below.

January (5)
February (2):

March (3):

April (3):
May (2):

June (2):

July (1):

August (4):

September (1):

October (1):

November (2):

December (2):

Non fiction total = 16
Books read for school total = 6
Fiction or biographies read just for fun total = 6
Total books read in 2010 = 28

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...