- 1 pound cheese tortellini
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 onion, coarsely chopped
- 2 zucchini, coarsely chopped
- 2 yellow squash, coarsely chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, coarsely chopped
- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- garlic (to taste - I used 3 tsp. minced)
- oregano (to taste - I just sprinkled some on top while cooking)
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook tortellini according to package directions. Drain.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over high heat.
- Add vegetables and spices. Cook and stir 7 minutes until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Toss vegetables with hot tortellini and Parmesan
Saturday, April 09, 2011
I found this recipe while looking through an old magazine last week. It's listed as a "20-minute main dish," but we ate it tonight as a side dish with steaks. Yum! This one got BIG TIME approval from everyone (even my picky eater who doesn't like mushrooms!) and it's pretty, too. We will definitely be making it again.