Tuesday, December 13, 2011

A Christmas Sing-Along

I haven't been blogging a lot lately, so rather than doing a bunch of posts to explain all that's been going on, I thought I would compress it a little and make it into a song. So here we go... to the tune of "The 12 Days of Christmas"...

In the last few months, the good Lord gave to me...
TWELVE hours of shopping, (all on Black Friday, of course)
ELEVEN bags of cinnamon chips, (for our gift mix - more info on that later)
TEN million emails,
NINE books to read, (Those are just the ones currently on my "to read" shelf.)
EIGHT hands washing dishes, (Because my dishwasher died! Can you guess what Jameel and I are getting each other for Christmas?)
SEVEN weeks of walking, (I'm training for a half marathon in March. What in the world was I thinking?!)
SIX bags of trash, (Because my deep freezer died, too.)
FIVE HOURS OF SLEEP!
A new iPhone FOUR,
THREE blogs to manage,
TWO cats up our tree, (We put the Christmas tree in the living room this year. The cats love it... )
And a new job at the church that I love!




1 comment:

Journey of Joy said...

Hysterically funny!! You're a hoot!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...