Thursday, December 29, 2011

Crafty Year in Review 2011

Below is my crafty year in review. If I blogged about the project, I have linked to the post.

Sewing Projects (Most of these were sewing circle projects)
Made Valentine-themed pillowcases for Arkansas Children's Hospital
Made walker bags for Valley Ranch Nursing Home
Made a Razorback quilt for my pastor who was moving
Made high chair covers and blankets for the C.A.L.L.
Made smocks and nursing covers for our church nursery and made nursing covers for the Crisis Pregnancy Center

Embroidery Project
Embroidered a burp cloth for a friend

Scrapbooking Project
I didn't blog this, but I went through a scrapbook I previously made (for a trip to England I took with my church choir and orchestra in 2007) and made it more generic so that I could make a copy for my worship pastor who was moving. I then made it available for the others that went on the trip with me so they could order their own copy.

Other Crafts
Made this cute little matryoshka doll
Recovered my kitchen chairs
Made gingerbread man candy bar wrappers
Made a clothespin Christmas card hanger
Made over 100 of these mitten clips for our Christmas gift mix bags


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...