Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Books Read in 2012

Here is the list of books I read in 2012. I will be clearing out the sidebar and starting fresh for 2013, but I want to keep previous years' lists so I am putting it into a post. If I reviewed a book, a link to the review is next to the book title below.

As you can see, my reading was a pretty light this year. I guess it took me a while to get my schedule normalized after starting to work full-time. Or maybe I haven't done that yet. I'm not sure. At any rate, I did complete 9 books last year, and I hope to read more this year.

January (0)
February (0)
March (4)

April (0)
May (1)
June (1)
July (0)
August (1)
September (0)
October (0)
November (1)
December (1)

Non-fiction total =5
Fiction or biographies total = 4
Total books read in 2012 =9


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...