Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Books Read in 2013


Here is the (very short) list of books I read in 2013. If you don't keep track of the books you read, I highly recommend it. It's been very beneficial to go over the list at the end of the year to see how many or how few books I actually completed.

It's also helpful to see trends in your reading. For example, during the years that I wasn't working outside the home, I read 30-50 books per year. You can very easily see when I started back to work, because my reading time practically dissolves into nothingness. That's something that might not be so evident if I didn't keep track of my books. I knew I was reading less, but I had no idea how few books I had actually read this year until I started looking at this list. That's something I hope to work on next year.

I will be clearing out the sidebar and starting fresh for 2014, but I want to keep previous years' lists so I am putting it into a post


January (0)
February (0)
March (1)
April (0)
May (0)
June (0)
July (0)
August (0)
September (0)
October (0)
November (1)
December (3)
Total books: 5

  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...