Thursday, December 26, 2013

Crafty Year in Review - 2013

I haven't had a lot of time to do crafty projects this year. As I look back, most of my crafting has been of necessity for gifts. Here are the items I did this year. I apologize for the poor quality of some of the pictures. They were all taken with my phone.

I made these bean bags for a Razorback version of the game Baggo for a wedding present for some friends. I machine-embroidered their names and wedding anniversary date on one side and used Razorback fabric on the other side.
I embroidered this blanket for my niece's first birthday.
I made these two pillow covers for Hannah's bedroom make-over. I wasn't happy with the quality of my sewing on this project, but it got the job done, and Hannah was happy with it.
I made this cute First Aid kit for some ladies at work. More details at the blog post here.
And my last crafty project of the year was this Batman cape for my nephew. I actually bought the cape (It was cheaper than buying the pattern and fabric!), but I had to cut it off shorter and add the Batman logo. I was really happy with how it turned out.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...