Thursday, January 01, 2015

Books Read in 2014


Here is the list of books I read in 2014.I will be clearing out the sidebar and starting fresh for 2015, but I want to keep previous years' lists so I am putting it into a post. If I reviewed a book, a link to the review is next to the book title below.

I had a nice mix of fiction vs. non-fiction this year, although my reading load was light. I hope to read more in the coming year and have a lot of great books to start me off. 


January (1)
Embracing Obscurity: Becoming Nothing in Light of God's Everything by Anonymous (Read Review)
February (2)
A Simple Christmas Wish by Melody Carlson
Practicing Affirmation: God-Centered Praise of Those Who Are Not God by Sam Crabtree
March (2)
Serving Without Sinking by John Hindley
A Most Unsuitable Match by Stephanie Grace Whitson
April (0)
May (0)
June (0)
July (0)
August (0)
September (2)
The Walk by Richard Paul Evans
Miles to Go by Richard Paul Evans
October (1)
The Road to Grace by Richard Paul Evans
November (0)
December (3)
Daily Light from God's Word by Samuel Bagster/Anne Graham Lotz (Read Review)
The Quiet Place by Nancy Leigh DeMoss (Read Review)
Let Every Heart Prepare Him Room by Nancy Guthrie (Read Review)

Nonfiction total: 6
Fiction total: 5
Total books:11

What did you read this year? What were your favorites?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...