Friday, January 01, 2016

Books Read in 2015

Here is the list of books I read in 2015.I will be clearing out the sidebar and starting fresh for 2016, but I want to keep previous years' lists so I am putting it into a post. I didn't read as much as I would've liked last year. I hope to do better in 2016.

January (0)
February (1)
Preparing Your Teens for College: Faith, Friends, Finances, and Much More by Alex Chediak
March (0)
April (0)
May (2)
Without a Trace: Rock Harbor Series Book 1 by Colleen Coble
A Woman's Wisdom: How the Book of Proverbs Speaks to Everything by Lydia Brownbeck
June (1)
The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams
July (2)
Because He Loves Me: How Christ Transforms Our Daily Life by Elyse FitzPatrick
One Day int he Life of Ivan Denisovich by Alexander Solzhenitsyn
August (3)
As a Tree Grows by W. Phillip Keller
Just Do Something: A Liberating Approach to Finding God's Will by Kevin DeYoung
Humble Orthodoxy: Holding the Truth High Without Putting People Down by Joshua Harris
September (0)
October (1)
Worship Matters: Leading Others to Encounter the Greatness of God by Bob Kauflin

November (0)
December (0)

Nonfiction total: 7
Fiction total: 3
Total books: 10

What did you read this year? What were your favorites?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...