Sunday, January 01, 2017

Books Read in 2016

This year I listened to quite a few audio books. My car has blue tooth audio and I have unlimited data, so I was able to check out audio books from the library and get free ones from Christian Audio and listen to them in the car on the way to work. I also listened to them as I walked, which was nice. I can't really listen to non-fiction as easily as I can fiction, so you'll notice most of the audio books are fiction or biography.

Here is the complete list of books I read in 2016. I will be clearing out the sidebar and starting fresh for 2017, but I want to keep previous years' lists so I am putting it into a post.

January (0)
February (1)
Expository Thoughts on the Gospels: John Vol. 1 by J.C. Ryle
March (2)
Expository Thoughts on the Gospels: John Vol. 2 by J.C. Ryle
The Invisible Man by H.G. Wells
April (1)
Expository Thoughts on the Gospels: John Vol. 3 by J.C. Ryle
May (1)
The True Christian's Love for the Unseen Christ by Thomas Vincent
June (1)
Do More Better: A Practical Guide to Productivity by Tim Challies
July (1)
Praying the Bible by Donald Whitney
August (3)
The Help (audio book) by Kathryn Stockett
Thr3e (audio book) by Ted Dekker
The Secret Thoughts of an Unlikely Convert: An English Professor's Journey into Christian Faith (audio book) by Rosaria Champagne Butterfield
September (5)
Crime and Punishment (audio book) by Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Boo (audio book) by Rene Gutteridge
The Boy Born Dead: A Story of Friendship, Courage, and Triumph (audio book) by David Ring
The Pilgrim's Progress: Retold for the Modern Reader (audio book) by John Bunyan
Relentless (Dominion Trilogy Book #1) by Robin Parrish
October (1)
Growing Up Amish: A Memoir (audio book) by Ira Wagler
November (1)
Out of the Silent Planet (audio book) by C.S. Lewis
December (1)
New Morning Mercies by Paul David Tripp

Nonfiction total: 10 (including 3 biographies/memoirs)
Fiction total:8
Total books: 18

What did you read this year? What were your favorites?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...